Carbon Monoxide Testing
This service determines if the combustible appliances in the home are releasing harmful levels of carbon monoxide. Exposure to carbon monoxide reduces the blood's ability to carry oxygen. Often a person, or even an entire family, may not recognize that carbon monoxide is poisoning them. The chemical is odorless and some of the symptoms are similar to common illnesses. Carbon monoxide can be particularly dangerous because its deadly effects are rarely recognized until it is too late to take action against them. For more information visit:
- Sources of Information on Indoor Air Quality: Carbon Monoxide (CO) - Get more information about carbon monoxide.
- Protect Your Family and Yourself from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning - You can't see or smell carbon monoxide, but at high levels it can kill a person in minutes.
Please check your LOCAL AMERISPEC OFFICE for pricing details and restrictions.