ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. is proud to be named one of Fortune magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2016.
For more than 85 years, we’ve solved the homeowner’s dilemma. Each day, our trusted professionals provide essential residential and commercial services to more than 75,000 homes and businesses, solving many of the challenges owners face daily. We accomplish this through our network of well-recognized brands that include American Home Shield®, Terminix®, AmeriSpec®, Furniture Medic®, Merry Maids®, ServiceMaster Clean®, and ServiceMaster Restore®.
The benefits you’ll experience as a ServiceMaster® franchisee stem, in large part, from our unique business philosophy.
To be the number one choice of customers for essential services through empowered people and convenient access
To use technology to simplify the customer experience and enable our people to deliver on-time quality service in a respectful way
This commitment to quality translates into direct benefits for our franchise owners, including:
1. The Perfect Fit for You: With five franchise brands to choose from—AmeriSpec, Furniture Medic, Merry Maids, ServiceMaster Clean, and ServiceMaster Restore—you’re sure to find the one that best suits your lifestyle and fulfills your needs, including the option to purchase multiple licenses and expand the services available through your business.
2. In-House Financing: Well-qualified franchise applicants may finance a portion of first-year costs through our affiliation with the ServiceMaster Acceptance Company (SMAC).
3. Franchising Experience & Excellence: Beginning to franchise in 1952, ServiceMaster benefits from 65 years of franchise excellence, with the awards and recognition to prove it.
4. Franchisee Satisfaction: We provide our franchisees with the tools, support, training, and best practices they need to help them build their business.
5. Strong Business Ethics: We promote ideals of integrity, responsibility, cooperation, and mutual respect system wide.
6. Respected Reputation: In the past 12 months, ServiceMaster and its network of companies have served over 5 million residential and commercial customers, visiting more than 75,000 homes and businesses per day.
7. Brand Recognition: Our brands are known and trusted in countries throughout the world, which goes a long way toward helping franchisees forge new business relationships.
8. Exclusive Access to Proprietary Products: Our Research & Development team works overtime to remain at the forefront of the industry, developing products that give our franchise owners a quality and productivity advantage.
9. Unparalleled Purchasing Power: Volume purchasing power enables ServiceMaster franchise owners to enjoy discounts from preferred suppliers for vital products and equipment such as vehicles, fuel, office supplies and software.
10. You Are Never Alone: Not only will we provide you with the tools necessary to help you run your own business, we will also train you extensively and provide ongoing support.
Ready to get started? Fill out the Discover More form, and we'll call or email you. You may unsubscribe at any time.
A leading home inspection franchise with 30 years of home industry experience
An established leader in the multi-billion dollar furniture repair, cabinet refacing, and wood restoration industry
With more than 35 years of experience, Merry Maids is a leader in the residential cleaning industry
One of the largest and most recognized brands in the janitorial industry, trusted to clean surgery rooms, professional sports arenas and offices of many of America’s top companies
An industry leader in providing emergency restoration services for residential and commercial losses due to water, fire, or smoke damage
Ready to get started? Call 888.496.7091 and we’ll contact you shortly.
FRANCHISE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
FRANCHISE DEVLOPMENT MANAGER
The franchise sales information in this website does not constitute an offer to sell a franchise. The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a Franchise Disclosure Document. Certain states require that we register the franchise disclosure document in those states before offering and selling a franchise in that jurisdiction. NY NOTE: This advertisement is not an offering. An offering can only be made by a prospectus filed first with the Department of Law of the State of New York. Such filing does not constitute approval by the Department of Law Moreover, we will not offer or sell franchises in those states until we have registered the franchise (or obtained an applicable exemption from registration) and delivered the franchise disclosure document to the prospective franchisee in compliance with law. AmeriSpec L.L.C. Minnesota File No. F7441. AmeriSpec L.L.C. 150 Peabody Place. AMS-4825. Memphis. TN 38103-3720.
By clicking 'Submit', I give AmeriSpec & its franchisees consent to call/text me at my phone number above about offers (via automated technology). Consent is voluntary. Opt out anytime.