AmeriSpec Corporate Accounts
Have Corporate Accounts with Multiple Properties in Multiple States? AmeriSpec is Available Where and When You Need Us
Your team needs accurate, objective and timely information about the condition of your properties. AmeriSpec has the experience and expertise you can trust, and we can customize inspection reports to fit your unique scope of work. Our work order management system keeps large-scale projects on track—saving you administrative time and money.
AmeriSpec is the Single, Centralized Solution That Your Business Needs
With more than three decades of experience providing property owners and managers with detailed, accurate, timely inspections of both residential and commercial properties, AmeriSpec representatives customize SOWs for your specific business needs, using ASHI® and ASTM® standards. Our management system supports the dispatch, scheduling, reporting and invoicing for multiple projects and properties, saving you time and money while satisfying insurance, real estate and financial institution requirements.
Our Professional Inspectors Help Insulate Your Business:
- Hundreds of licensed professionals are ready to support your inspection needs.
- Our robust, nationwide network can support your business wherever it’s located.
- Each inspector is trained, certified, insured and licensed as required by your state.
Third-Party Inspections Encompass the Following and Much More:
- Property condition assessments for appraisal, insurance and financial communities
- Move-out and turn-over inspections for home leasing and apartment communities
- Quality assurance inspections for roofing, siding, door and window installations
- Home and commercial property condition assessments for buyers and sellers
- Insurance inspections for post-fire cleaning and water damage restoration
- Property and security inspections for senior living facilities
- Inspections for construction and remodel markets
Add More Value to Your Business Today
To see how AmeriSpec can help create solutions for your business, call us at 800-649-4976 or fill out the form below.
AmeriSpec services are provided by independently owned and operated franchises. Services may vary depending on location.
All fields marked with * are required.