To our AmeriSpec customers,
As a national company that spends time inside the homes and properties of our valued customers, we understand our responsibility in playing a constructive role to protect our customers’ and communities’ health. As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact the local communities we serve, our operating locations are taking additional precautions as directed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and other local and federal officials to ensure your safety during the inspection process.
- Prior to arriving at your property, your inspector will call or email to confirm your appointment. We will ask if anyone attending the inspection or anyone in the property is ill with viral symptoms or is quarantined. If so, we’ll work with you to reschedule at a later date.
- Our inspectors remain vigilant with existing health precautions such as social distancing, regular hand washing, respiratory etiquette and disinfecting equipment after every visit. In addition, our inspectors have been advised to stay home if they feel ill or may have come into contact with someone who has been exposed.
- When performing inspections, we suggest our inspectors follow the latest guidance from the CDC including utilizing personal protective equipment such as: face masks, gloves and shoe covers.
- To promote the safety of our community, we are encouraging clients and realtors to remain home during inspections. We can happily review details of the inspection findings remotely by sending the report via email with a dedicated phone call to discuss.
- If clients and realtors feel strongly about attending inspections, we are asking that you arrive at the end of the inspection to review the summary report.
The health and safety of our customers, franchise owners and inspectors remain our most important priority. As this situation evolves, we will continue to follow expert recommendations and update everyone on the operating statuses of our local businesses. Please contact your local inspector for any questions, availability and service offerings.
We appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your inspection needs and thank you for being an AmeriSpec customer. May your families and communities stay healthy and safe during this challenging time.