This service is a sampling of drinking water within the home. The purpose of the inspection is to provide information about the quality of the water in the home at the time of the inspection. The test will be performed in accordance with the laboratory and/or manufacturer's guidelines for the collection of water samples. For more information visit:
- Lead in Drinking Water - Answers questions about dangers of lead in drinking water, gives techniques for reducing lead exposure.
- Drinking Water Standards Program - Contains information on standards the EPA has implemented on a number of topics related to drinking water.
- Ground Water & Drinking Water - EPA's Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water protects public health and the environment by setting standards for drinking water contaminants and protecting sources of drinking water.
- Local Drinking Water Information - Provides local drinking water information for each state.
- Water on Tap: A Consumer's Guide to the Nation`s Drinking Water - Report provides information about the quality of U.S. drinking water.
- Drinking Water Contaminants - Fact sheets about chemicals that may be found in some public or private drinking water supplies.
Please check your LOCAL AMERISPEC OFFICE for pricing details and restrictions.