The AmeriSpec Report Can Help You Buy with Confidence
The AmeriSpec Report is a comprehensive evaluation that provides detailed information on the condition of a property. AmeriSpec inspects more than 400 items around the home including:
- Exterior home components
- Electrical systems
- Foundation - Interior and Exterior
- Heating/Air Conditioning Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Attic/Basement/Crawl Space
- Room-by-Room Review
- ...and much more
The AmeriSpec Report features a comprehensive visual evaluation of the home, a Home Repair Manual, a helpful Seasonal Maintenance Checklist, and savings on a variety of home-related services from our ServiceMaster Family of Brands partner companies.
Understanding Your Report
The AmeriSpec Report:
- Includes all major systems and components
- Does not focus on cosmetic issues
- Is intended for buyers making a decision on purchasing a home
- Describes the home’s condition at the time of inspection
- Does not include future condition or failures
- Includes important information about the home such as the location of shut off valves and heating/AC filter sizes
- May include pictures or diagrams to communicate our findings more effectively
- Meets or exceeds the highest home inspection industry standards
- Includes fire, health and safety issues
- Be sure to review your AmeriSpec Inspection Report with your real estate agent to see if there are contractual items included.
This makes it easy for you to reference specific items, should questions arise regarding the home inspection. For more information, please contact your local AmeriSpec.